NAD IV: FIVE FACTS TO KNOW
NAD IV treatment has a lot of benefits but people might not know all the facts about it. This article may prove useful to those looking to learn about NAD IV therapy.
1. NAD IV is a wonderful therapeutic that can boost your levels of the vital coenzyme NAD+ and help you feel more youthful.
2. NAD IV therapy is very safe. Many people might wonder about that. Is NAD IV therapy safe? So we’re glad to answer that question. But not only is it safe, it’s a more useful way to get NAD+ into your body than through other manners like ingesting it. This is because a lot of the benefits can be lost in the digestive system or may take too long to benefit the patient. NAD IV therapy is quicker and more effective.
3. NAD+ stands for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. This is a coenzyme that works with other enzymes in your body by signaling them to begin taking action. NAD+ is vital to many of your biological processes and is central to metabolism. You might have been wondering: what is a NAD IV? Well that’s what the NAD part of NAD IV stands for.
The second part in NAD IV is the IV. This one is a little more well-known. IV stands for intravenous therapy, which means “in the vein” therapy. You may have had an IV before. It is a medical technique to administer fluids, medications and nutrients directly into a person’s vein. It is a quite common medical technique used in hospitals and clinics all across the world like at the RWA Center in Beverly Hills, one of the best places for NAD IV treatment.
So, doing the math and combining NAD and IV, we get NAD IV therapy, which is the direct administration of NAD+ into one’s veins.
4. Many people may wonder: how long does NAD IV last? NAD IV therapy can be a challenging infusion to tolerate, but it’s not the same for everyone. After having the IV inserted, the NAD+ is mixed with normal saline solution, also known as 0.9% sodium chloride. During the duration of the IV, you can eat, drink and even sleep. It is infused at a slow rate in order to relieve some of the possible side effects such as nausea, cramping and muscle fatigue. These side effects that you may or may not experience will go away immediately after the infusion is completed. You can enjoy the rest of your day as normal, as there are no lasting side effects of the infusion.
5. NAD IV therapy can help you with a lot of different things. Improving your energy, promoting cellular health, protecting your DNA, and giving you a more active metabolism are all things that may occur when you boost the levels of NAD+ in your system.
We all need NAD+ and pretty much everyone can benefit from improving your NAD+ levels through NAD IV therapy. We all rely on NAD+ to keep our bodies functioning, no matter our age.